Business Change Managers and Analysts – Wealth and Asset Management.
Sought by global Management Consultancy with a burgeoning practice in the Wealth and Asset Management industry – focused on the acceleration of business change transformation.
Our client is seeking Change Managers and Analysts to work for a team at the heart of delivering innovative and large scale client-centric programmes.
You will be involved in a wide range of challenging client engagements across the traditional Asset Management space working on projects related to strategy, process improvement, operating model design, RFP, vendor selection, etc.
• Delivery of client projects or workstreams such as operating model definition, project management, vendor selection or implementation activities
• Supporting with the definition of new target operating models, business models and processes
• Support the Director and Partner Team with business development activities such as proposals, pitches and development of the consulting propositions
• Helping clients navigate the increasingly complex operations, technology and data landscape including vendors in the market
• Building and managing multiple client relationships and often managing concurrent engagements and business development activity
• Identifying and managing delivery and financial risks across projects, engagement assurance and commercial risk management
• Coaching and developing team members
To be successful in these roles you must have the following experience:
• Experience in the Wealth and Asset Management industry - working as a Consultant or on transformation projects within a Wealth and Asset Management business
• Transformation and business change, Target Operating Model Design
• Operational and technological challenges associated with WAM
• Project Management and delivery of high quality projects.
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation and project management skills
• Knowledge of the Private Assets market would be highly desirable (Alternatives, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity or Private Debt)